Wednesday 7 November 2012

How to Wear a Vest

So when the rest of us are bundling up to go out on a crisp fall day, this is how Denver is getting ready.  A hat and a vest - but no shirt!  It's a cute look Denver but seriously, you should wear a shirt under that vest.  


Today he got away with it for a little while.  He was outside playing with his sister before I realized he had the vest on again . . . with no shirt!   He often walks around the house with no shirt on - he says he's hot - but I have to draw the line when we're heading outside!  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fashion advice from a four year old..... Should I try it? :). Too cute!
d

Catherine said...

He sure is a cutie though!

It's good to know that I'm in good company. yesterday I got to work and realized I'd forgotten my coat. Brrr!

Denver and I would make a great team!

Anonymous said...

If he keeps this style up.....he's gonna have all the girls after him when he's older. :-)
mz

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator