Monday 6 May 2013

Monster Art

For art last week we just did a simple - but fun - monster activity.  I just took regular paint and watered it down quite a bit.  The kids dabbed different colours here and there on their page and then blew through a straw to make their monster shapes.  I got the idea from this website.  I realized after I took these pictures that I forgot to have the kids put mouths on their monsters . . . we might still have to do that or it's gonna drive me crazy!  



Here are the finished works of art:  

Denver's masterpiece

Victoria's masterpiece
Samara's masterpiece
Austin's masterpiece

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I see Austin decided his monsters had ONE eye! LOL good job guys...I would even try this one LOL

Tori Carmody said...

I did mine with one eyes too!

Anonymous said...

Sorry :(so you did hmmmm I guess I need to pay closer attention :)

Catherine said...

What fun!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator