Thursday 6 June 2013

Book Review - Minding Frankie


This was such a nice, easy book to read.  Just what I needed.  I always enjoy Maeve Binchy’s writing.  Whenever I need something light . . . a nice story to sit and relax with, she’s one of the authors I turn to.  This story was about all the various people in a little community in Ireland.  They are all from different walks of life but their lives intertwine and they all end up helping each other and looking out for one another.  I particularly love how this book emphasizes the fact that families are made up of people that love each other . . . not necessarily related by blood.  I fell in love with the characters in this book as they are very true to life.  I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for something light and easy to read.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that sounds like the one I am reading called.....Casting Off....trade yea!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator