Wednesday 14 August 2013

I'm back . . . . I think . . .

Soooo . . . it's been a long, long time since I last posted.  Wow.  My excuse is that we moved and then got sick.  Although I think the move would have been a good enough excuse on it's own.  We're nowhere near settled but our basic necessities are unpacked and we can function.  I have a lot of catching up to do with blog posts and hope to get some of them done in the next few days.  Not much else to say.  And just because I don't want to call this post done . . . especially without any pictures . . . I will leave you with a picture of Frodo.  We often wonder why he's so smart and now we know why.  We caught him reading the other day!



Perhaps we'll have another student in our classroom this fall!  LOL!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...is he booking marking? Or holding his spot till the photo shoot is done!

Anonymous said...

Wow sorry...I meant to say....is he book marking !

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator