Sunday 13 October 2013

Fall Walk at the Stairs

We went for a nice fall walk on Friday with some friends.  We usually do art and phys ed together on Friday mornings but our usual location (our backyard) wasn't going to work this time so I suggested a walk.  The kids have been begging me to take them to the place where I walk with my mom early in the morning twice a week.  Well, actually, we don't just walk . . . we do "the stairs" up the escarpment.  So they were pretty excited when I told them we were going to the stairs.  I wasn't sure how well they would do but a couple of them went up and down (300 stairs) four times!  I was shocked.  

Lots of climbing, running, jumping and exploring went on.  It was definitely a great phys ed class!  







Denver thought this was a much easier way to go down!  Why walk when you can slide??  :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator